Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Week 15 Update

Besides being miserably sick, we've had a really good week.
Caydon, in particular, had a REALLY good week... as noted by his "mommy sized" steak dinner he chose as a reward.


 I also made some baby purchases... specifically some GIRL purchases. I know, I am crazy... what if it's not a girl!? But I really do think it is one... I also made a section of my closet for baby since ALL babies deserve a closet for pretty things ;)
Here are some of the bigger items. I just purchased the crib and carseat from a friend.. and yes, that's a super cute gold and pink polka dot ruffle bathing suit!!


Here is a silly update picture for size. My student always makes fun of me being pregnant... apparently I rub my stomach a lot because it always itches!


baby/pregnancy stats:

How far along?  15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 10 lbs
Working Out: 1 day :-/
Maternity clothes? pretty much only maternity, or larger clothes
Stretch marks? no but my boobs won't stop itching! (TMI?)
Sleep: Nonstop
Labor Signs: no way!
Belly Button in or out? in still
Best moment this week: Celebrating my first born
Miss Anything? wine
Movement: a lot!
Symptoms: throwing up all-the-time... it's not just "morning" sickness!
Food cravings: In and Out... Particularly their "animal style" secret menu items!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything
Anything make you emotional?: Not really
Bump Alert: Definitely growing
Gender prediction: Still thinking girl
Happy or Moody most of the time: Primarily sick and miserable
Pregnancy Dreams: Not really. Too sick to dream?
Fearing: Doing this alone.


Anticipating: Not being sick anymore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment