Saturday, March 15, 2014

Week 18 Update

Caydon has been enjoying Spring Break while I have had to work. Boo. Luckily, he has an amazing therapist who has spent tons of time with him this week playing with him outdoors and what not.



He also went to the zoo and on a hike with my mom. :)



 This is the only belly picture I took this week. It was pretty stressful for me...
We had another Midwife appointment. Things didn't go very well... baby's movements have been progressively declining (as in, like every third day vs intervals throughout the day) and it has been getting even harder to find the heartbeat.  I am also measuring big, which is weird considering the two factors above. They are moving up my ultrasound to STAT instead of waiting a bit... pretty nervous!



 baby/pregnancy stats:
How far along?  17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs
Working Out? Nope, too sick
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Super tired again... hardly getting any sleep 
Labor Signs: nope!
Belly Button in or out? in still
Best moment this week: All of Caydon's cute stories
Miss Anything? Not being able to do Spring Break with Cay. It makes me wonder if I should stay in education when I will have TWO kids needing my attention.
Movement: hardly
Symptoms: stilly super sick
Food cravings: sweets... loving Sonic's Grape Slush with Nerds in it!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Most everything.
Anything make you emotional?: Pretty stressed about the ultrasound ordeal, but otherwise.. going well.
Bump Alert: I look smaller?! Even my kids noticed and ask me
Gender prediction: Still thinking girl
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty emotional since the ultrasound. I shouldn't be allowed to research things!
Pregnancy Dreams: None
Fearing: If something could be wrong
Anticipating: the ultrasound!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment