Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Week 17 Update

This week was Caydon's week to shine, per the usual. That boy makes me feel like a million bucks being his mom... I can't wait to have TWO babes to be so insanely proud of!

We had another celebratory treat this week. This time, it was Rita's which is like a custard meets ice sort of place. He loved the cotton candy (while baby and I loved the strawberry starburst flavor!)


I haven't mentioned it, but I recently went on a date. I enjoyed getting dolled up, but I am not completely convinced post date that I am interested. I'm too picky lately hah. Wonder why? :)


Caydon had cowboy week at school... SO CUTE! He was supposed to make a sock puppet horse but I just had him take the legit stick. We ran out of time with all of the therapy he does during the week. Bad mom alert! ;)


 My parents and I also took him to a Sun Devils Baseball game. Fork 'em!
 While there, a guy asked me if I was depressed. What? Then he said, "Well, you look really confused and should be sad wearing that cubbies shirt at a Sun Devil's baseball game!" haha it was the only baseball shirt I had that fits with my bump!   Caydon also got his workout in by running bases...


Finally, we got a haircut. Cayd got a combover and I FINALLY got my hair died and cut. My old hairdresser decided she wouldn't do my hair anymore because of being pregnant out of wedlock. Whaaaat!? Yeah... Oh well, I'd rather give my business to someone who appreciates it and respects my three person family!


We went out that night to a yummy eat-in theatre to see Mr. Peabody. Cay loved it, and I loved the food. Win!  (excuse the horrible lighting in the pic!)





 baby/pregnancy stats:
How far along?  17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs
Working Out? No, but I am cleaning a lot!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Starting to get more regular
Labor Signs: nope!
Belly Button in or out? in still
Best moment this week: Caydon's everything :)
Miss Anything? fitting in my cute baseball gear
Movement: not really. Weird.
Symptoms: stilly super sick
Food cravings: anything icey
Anything making you queasy or sick: Most everything.
Anything make you emotional?: Meh.
Bump Alert: Not growing as fast but I think I'm just fattening up elsewhere, instead. Or maybe it's because I am throwing up so often?
Gender prediction: Still thinking girl
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Pregnancy Dreams: None
Fearing: How am I going to pull of working full time AND raising two kids alone!?
Anticipating: having another person to shower with my love on the daily

No comments:

Post a Comment