Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Week 16 Update

We had a busy week!! I'll let the pictures do the explaining :)

A best friend from high school and her kids came into town. This meant that we had company over... this little miss was able to try the MamaRoo (she LOVED it!)... and we had mom's night out at a wine bar called The Living Room. SO much fun!

 I also nannied for my old preschool student and his siblings. I adore these kids! Caydon also enjoyed seeing what it would be like to have a little sibling or two :)


She signed my face with her name and drew a heart on the other. hah!

 She loved climbing on Cay... and he let her. Surprise! He is going to be such a great big brother!

 Then someone passed out at dinner while I was getting my carb fix. It's tough work being a big brother, apparently! :)








baby/pregnancy stats:

How far along?  16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 11 lbs
Working Out? Nope, though I do think nannying should count. So tired!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Nonstop
Labor Signs: nope!
Belly Button in or out? in still
Best moment this week: Nannying with Caydon! I love hanging with sweet kids and my little man :)
Miss Anything? coffee!!!
Movement: a bit
Symptoms: stilly super sick
Food cravings: anything sweet. and Fet 
Alfredo
Anything making you queasy or sick: A few days of peace, but pretty much everything otherwise. I am SO thankful I wasn't anything but nauseous while nannying!!
Anything make you emotional?: I almost wish. I feel pretty coldhearted lately
Bump Alert: Definitely growing
Gender prediction: Still thinking girl
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Pregnancy Dreams: None
Fearing: How am I going to pull of working full time AND raising two kids alone!?
Anticipating: having another person to shower with my love on the daily

No comments:

Post a Comment