Friday, January 10, 2014

Week 9

It's been a pretty easy week of getting back to work. We had a midwife visit on the 9th and I fell in love with her. She is AMAZING and we were hugging by the time I left. I also think Luke is getting more "on board" with the thought of a home birth. At first he had so many questions, but now he seems excited about it. Yay! I know it sounds sappy, but I just think it is important to point out how great Luke has been with all of this. I almost feel like I am leaning on him too much, but he is such a rock of strength for me even though we are both nervous with so many unanswered questions. I am a lucky girl getting "knocked up" again by my best friend and someone I truly love. If I HAD to get pregnant right now with so much uncertainty, there isn't anyone else I would rather it be with.



Anyway, here is the bump. I am trying to get creative with my work clothes!!



baby/pregnancy stats:



How far along?  9 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: back to my pre-pregnancy weight (Can't I just stay here?!)
Maternity clothes? a few pieces
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: a ton. I am SO sleepy
Labor Signs: no way!
Belly Button in or out? In
Best moment this week: Just enjoying spending time with the Mr. and Caydon. Luke is going out of his way to be sweet and to bond with Cay, and I am definitely noticing his effort! We also met Mary, our midwife. I was planning on meeting a ton of people but I love her too much to look around. Why search when you already know?!
Miss Anything? sushi! I am having killer cravings for it
Movement: Not yet
Symptoms: fatigue, nausea, aversions, cravings
Food cravings: sushi and unhealthy food. Baby doesn't like anything that's good for her, so it seems!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  certain smells when I walked into the cafeteria for lunch. 
Anything make you emotional?: everything.
Bump Alert: I think it's officially starting to happen...
Gender prediction: Girl vibes! STILL!
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Pregnancy Dreams: weird dreams but nothing that sticks out
Fearing: home birth. It's actually happening!
 Anticipating: meeting this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment