Friday, December 27, 2013

Hiding Under a Tent- 7 Weeks Update

Hello, bump! I can't believe how quickly I got a little pudge bump. Maybe I'm crazy paranoid since I was working hard on making it flat, but here is a pic of what is being pushed up. I'm pretty sure it's more of my organs than it is baby bump (pleeeeeease just be one baby!), but nonetheless, I'm looking a little plump and am hiding it under huge shirts since the family still is unaware:



baby/pregnancy stats:

How far along?  7 weeks! There is a possibility that I'm due around August 10 now. Who knows!? Sometime in August :)
Total weight gain/loss: Gained back the 2 pounds I have lost, but I also haven't gone to the gym lately since I've been watching Cay and Eva (Luke's daughter) for Christmas Break.
Maternity clothes? My Paige Denim pants arrived, as did a few nice and baggy maternity shirts :)
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: about 8 hours a night plus cat naps throughout the day
Labor Signs: No way!
Belly Button in or out? In
Best moment this week: Watching our kiddos play together. These kids play so well together; I am pumped to see them as "big siblings"!
Miss Anything? wine
Movement: not yet!
Symptoms: a constant headache, some nausea, and FOOD cravings! 
Food cravings: more berries, and once I craved burgers for a 24 hour time period until Luke spoiled me with them
Anything making you queasy or sick:  everything
Anything make you emotional?: Oh, yeah. Lots of kiddo shows, Christmas, and the realization that next year we will have a 4 month old getting visited by Santa
Bump Alert: more like fatty alert
Gender prediction: Girl vibes!
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Pregnancy Dreams: A bunch of crazies. One in particular: giant child-eating gnomes chasing our kiddos. I hid Caydon and Eva in a factory by a church, but then the smell of the growing baby sent them our way. It was nuts... and I am not even going to attempt finding it's meaning.
Fearing: this whole ordeal
 Anticipating: not having to hide this giant yet pea sized secret from the world

No comments:

Post a Comment